VAST Data is looking for a Procurement & Order Management Specialist to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Order Management:
- Maintain Gsheet order backlog on daily basis based on new orders or updates received from sales, supply chain team or VAR
- Review and validate Sales Quotes against PO’s submitted by VAR/Customers to ensure accuracy
- Identify issues and work with a cross functional environment collaborating with sales, finance and operations to resolve issues with process gaps to find a scalable solution
- Provide monthly metrics to review quality of orders, timeliness of process with CM and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide Operations daily priorities against orders in que and any changes.
- Provide timely and accurate communications to inform management and sales on status of orders, changing conditions and activities that might affect business results.
- Process Sales Orders and ensure timely invoicing by Finance
- Support various business functions with their purchasing requests and own the PR to PO process (process PRs and create POs in Netsuite, follow up on approvals, send POs to supplier)
- Support Finance with new supplier onboarding
- Review monthly open PO’s, pending receipts and pending invoices that are valid or need to be closed.
- Submit all PO’s to suppliers and close loop with end user on deliverables and supplier invoice
- Build strong partnerships with various departments, especially Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering
- Prepare various reports as needed through the use of existing systems and data
- Participate in special projects and cross-functional teams and perform additional duties as required.