VAST Data is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
We are looking for an experienced paralegal to provide legal support with general corporate maintenance across the Vast Data group, company secretarial, corporate governance and contracts with vendors and customers. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Assist in the formation, maintenance and dissolution of corporate entities and prepare related organizational documents.
● Maintain capitalization tables and option records
● Support the drafting and maintenance of intercompany agreements
● Review and negotiate agreements with vendors.
● Review and negotiate customer and distributor agreements.
● Research Blue Sky issues
● Other tasks as assigned and required
Skills and Experience
● Bachelor's Degree
● 5+ years in a similar role
● Excellent organisation and communication skills
● Able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize high priority tasks