VAST Data is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Assist customers with evaluations and benchmarks, system configurations, and system installations.
- Work closely with VAST R&D Engineering in helping to define product requirements and usability, including the creation of product specification documents.
- Participate in the creation of sales strategy and tactics and takes ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, and competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS and SAN product spaces.
- Creation of architecture “blueprints” for repeatable solutions that the Sales team will deliver to the customer community.
- Help with the development of a dispersed group of system and field engineers.
- Assist with the recruiting and hiring and development of the Sales and Sales Engineering team.
- Consult on how to form and build and manage a Support organization.