About Vast Data
Vast Data is a fast-growing internationally active data storage technology company with headquarters in New York. Vast is one of the fastest growing storage companies of all time and is has locations across the US, Israel, UK, EU and is expanding in Asia and other geographies.
We are looking for an experienced paralegal to provide legal support with general corporate maintenance across the Vast Data group, company secretarial, corporate governance and contracts with vendors and customers. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Assist in the formation, maintenance and dissolution of corporate entities and prepare related organizational documents.
● Maintain capitalization tables and option records
● Support the drafting and maintenance of intercompany agreements
● Review and negotiate agreements with vendors.
● Review and negotiate customer and distributor agreements.
● Research Blue Sky issues
● Other tasks as assigned and required
Skills and Experience
● Bachelor's Degree
● 5+ years in a similar role
● Excellent organisation and communication skills
● Able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize high priority tasks
● High level of attention to detail
● International experience a plus
Location: Tel Aviv