VAST Data is looking for an SW Development Team Leader to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fastest-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
SW Development Team Leader
We are looking for a software team leader to lead one of our core teams. He/she will be responsible for the delivery of innovative key features, guiding team members, improving existing products and features. He/she should be a great team player with the ability to develop strong working relationships and increase engagement / collaboration with peers to drive technology roadmaps.
· Responsible to contribute to products’ vision and subsequent execution
· Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning, to implementation and support to maintain high standard of software quality
· Provide technical leadership to team member while taking active part in the team tasks
· Assigns tasks, reviews work and may contribute to employee performance appraisals
· Work with internal teams, peers and customers to understand product requirements thus translating to successful software development
· Relevant academic degree (CS/ CE / EE)
· At least 3 years experience in C/C++ – Must
· At least 3 years as team leader – Must
· Experience in design and development of enterprise-level and multi-threaded system
· Knowledge and experience in Linux - Must
· Experience working with Linux environments - Advantage
· Experience in design, coding, integration, and debugging capabilities
· Self-starter, enthusiastic proactive mindset
· Ability to write code and conduct thorough code reviews