The DevOps Engineer position is an operational engineering role and is an integrated part of our development team. You will be responsible for improving the efficiency of our processes, software, and infrastructure, and will be assisting RnD Team with product development. If you are DevOps Engineer that is passionate about automating and scaling everything, this job is for you.
- Manage and Maintain CI Infrastructure (GitLab CI and Jenkins).
- Manage, Maintain and Improve our Release and Development Environments.
- Support critical production infrastructure deployed in Multiple Clouds (AWS, Azure, and GCP).
- Develop and Support RnD toolchain and implement best practices for code deployment, testing, and maintenance.
- Automate On-Premises Labs Infrastructure by adopting IaC practices.
- Lead and Develop Monitoring, Telemetry, Alerting, and Logging Production services, which include but not limited to ELK Stack, Grafana, Prometheus, and Loki.