We’re looking for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our client-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering.
As a member of the technical writing team you will be responsible for researching, developing, authoring, and updating customer-facing documentation, and for ensuring that documentation deliverables are thorough, technically accurate, and address the target audience.
· 5+ years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer documenting software and hardware to technical audiences.
· 3+ years' experience in a software development environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to express ideas and concepts clearly.
· Strong and proven core technical writing skills, including precise US English grammar and ability to implement a consistent technical writing style.
· Strong ability to analyze large amounts of technical product information and extract relevant information for customer-facing documentation.
· Ability to self-manage multiple assignments.
· Proactive and results-driven, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· English at mother-tongue level.
· Experience authoring in a component-based content management system with single sourcing content reuse.
· Strong graphic sense, experience with professional graphics tools
· Knowledge of storage domains (advantage)
· Technical background (advantage)
· Experience using Paligo (advantage)
· Knowledge of CSS, HTML (advantage)
· Researching, developing, writing, reviewing and updating product documentation such as User Guides, Installation Guides, API Guides, Release Notes,
Online Helps, etc.
· Ensuring the technical accuracy, quality, clarity and completeness of the documentation set for a product release, as part of a team.
· Working independently, yet collaboratively and flexibly, as a team player on dynamic, challenging projects with team members located on-site and in
distributed global locations
Location: Tel Aviv