What You Will Be Doing
- Developing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting Vast BI tools
- Understanding business needs and translating them into BI-based solutions.
- Design and build heavily used reports, visualizations and dashboards.
- Design and develop ETL and DB, modeling of data sources based on the relational database, model optimization, developing reports.
- Responsible for data integrity on new or enhanced reports and data models.
- Train end-users for maximizing reports effectiveness.
- Documentation of data definitions and relations for consistent use throughout the organization.
- Proactively identify gaps in data collection and define processes to complete them.
- Work closely with various teams across the organization.
- 2+ years experience as a BI developer.
- Experience with implementing BI solutions with leading ETL tools, including troubleshooting.
- Advanced level of SQL knowledge and queries writing.
- Proven experience with relational DB, including DB problems analysis and resolutions.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- In-depth understanding of data warehouse and ETL.
- Hands-on experience with Python – an Advantage.
- Hands-on experience with SnowFlake DB – an Advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Sisense – a big Advantage.
- Hands-on experience with AWS – an Advantage.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Very strong verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.