Our Finance team is growing and we're looking for a passionate, tech-savvy, bookkeeper with strong attention to details and excellent communication skills to join our team. You will be handling both internal finance related tasks as well as customer facing tasks, therefore, great customer service skills are as important as your analytical skills.
· Conduct monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts, employees’ reimbursement, as well as Fixed Assets.
· Contribute to the preparation of monthly reporting package and prepare monthly work papers for the monthly/quarterly/annual close.
· Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· Assist with preparation of year end audit, work closely with the audit team to provide accurate supporting schedules.
· Record cash disbursements and receipts, prepare accrual entries, and reconcile general ledger account balance.
· Ad hoc accounting projects as needed
Your Work Experience
· Bookkeeper type 3 - Must
· 5-10 years’ experience - Must
· NetSuite working experience
· High level of English
· Former experience in the Hi-tech industry - Big Advantage
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Global Understanding of Tax Authorities and VAT/GST reporting guidelines in countries such as UK, Australia, France, Germany – Bid Advantage
Location: Tel AvivApply Now