ST Data is looking for a Marketing assistant
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fast-growing star-ups of all time. Our mission is to simplify infrastructure & unleash insights. We do this by democratizing flash storage for all data with our revolutionary universal storage concept.
Marketing Assistant/Executive – EMEA
- Work with the International Marketing Manager to support the execution and development of the overall regional marketing plan.
- Co-ordinate with key marketing team members to support the development of the database, materials and assets to support regional demand generation campaigns
- Create and build brand awareness by driving the adoption of content sharing across digital media from the EMEA team
- Work with the Marketing Operations, and Business Development team to deliver analytics/metrics on the performance of regional campaigns.
- Manage branded merchandise store and the distribution of swag across multiple countries.
- Financial management – including management of Pos, invoices, contracts and reporting of budget
- Support execution of partner co-marketing plans where necessary
- Support PR activities where necessary
- Previous marketing experience preferable but not required
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Confident in engaging with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with digital/social media marketing tools, preferable but not required
- Experience with marketing automation tools, preferable but not required
- A desire to build a career in marketing and willing to learn