VAST Data is looking for a Channel Sales Engineer to join us!
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fast-growing start-ups of all time. Our mission is to simplify infrastructure & unleash insights. We do this by democratizing flash storage for all data with our revolutionary universal storage concept.
- Be a VAST technical expert
- Identify, target and build relationships with key partner and distribution SE’s within the International Territory
- Focus on enablement & relationships for key partners
- Management and creation of technical enablement plan for channel partners
- Owns, monitors, reports on, and drives technical enablement activities for the regions and delivers technical enablement plans
- Define, plan, and lead lab, demo, POC and best practices sessions & workshops
- Provide on the job training for partner SE’s by allowing partner SE’s to shadow presentations and (eventually) installations
- Provide technical and pre-sales support for partner field sales for end user customer meetings
- Coordinate partner technical training activities with wide range of VAST field & corporate resources
- Advise/consult partner sales team in preparing configuration definition, documentation and offer generation and tender responses together with the partner.
5+ years of experience supporting the sales of enterprise storage to large IT organizations
Positive energy, optimism and vision.
Ability to perform in an unstructured environment.
Understanding of classic unstructured data applications and next-generation analytics and web frameworks.
Preparation and/or delivery of technical product and architecture presentations to customers and trainees.
Knowledge of virtualization, high-performance networking and enterprise security.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills