VAST Data is seeking a Head of Customer Acquisition (AKA Demand Gen, Lead Gen) to lead growth marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing (ABM), integrated marketing, paid acquisition, and email marketing - reporting to the VP of Marketing. This leadership position will drive a highly effective acquisition strategy throughout the marketing funnel and prospect lifecycle driving high velocity revenue growth.
We’re looking for a strategic leader with a strong track record of building and driving demand strategies with a heavy focus on persona based messaging, and an obsession for optimized conversion metrics. We’re looking for someone who is energized by working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that partners closely with the broader marketing, ISR/SDR team, and our sales organization to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
· Design and deliver programs that meet the GTM model pipeline and revenue objectives, leveraging digital, integrated marketing campaigns.
· Partner closely with sales leadership to understand their needs & goals and prioritize your efforts accordingly.
· Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish targets, goals and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
· Collaborative team player comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities. Experience in taking on high-stake projects that are highly visible across the organization.
· Partner closely with Product and Content Marketing to develop relevant, impactful, high converting campaigns/programs/tactics at the regional and, account levels, and by prospect segment.
· Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution and ABM engagement metrics.
· Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives.
· Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, demand funnel velocity, ABM account engagement activity.
· Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, improve conversion and ROI.
· Identify the right set of agency partners, manage relationships, and ensure performance.
· Help lead, recruit, motivate, and mentor a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers.
· Manage and understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel in partnership with a growing sales team.
· Build and execute effective marketing programs across the prospect journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation.
· Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding our demand generation strategies, target account plans, and paid investments.
· Ensure no lead left behind in partnership with sales, revenue operations. Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handovers processes to the sales team.
· Min 8+ experience of relevant Marketing experience, primarily in B2B in storage or high-technology field
· Strong campaign strategy, development and execution experience.
· Demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel demand generation campaigns and programs.
· Big picture strategist with an attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
· Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
· Experience identifying the right portfolio of agencies and managing day-to-day relationships.
· Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
· Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing teams.
Seniority: SeniorApply Now