VAST Data is at an exciting place in its growth as it continues to stake it’s claim as one of the fastest growing startups globally and undisputed leader in flash-based storage. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and employees like yourself who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Bring a growth mindset to ensure the systems and processes we are building will scale quickly and save the team time as we grow
- Assist sales with quoting, evolve the user experience and process efficiency
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to build the renewal and upsell processes
- Must be able to define system changes and document technical/workflow requirements and know how to prioritize impact vs effort to implement
- Manage the sales order fulfillment process, monitor and work with the team to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality, prioritizes opportunities for improvement, and train the team on changes
- Data management - ensure quality and accuracy of data and analysis. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies in pipeline