Join our CEO, CTO & VASTronaut technical team for an afternoon of education and networking.
VENUE: Eight Club Moorgate, 1 Dysart St, London EC2A 2BX (also available virtually, see below)
DATE: Thursday 21st October
TIMING: 3:00pm – 5:15pm BST (networking session from 5.15pm)
The Storage Platform for the Next Generation Datacentre
Join us to learn how VAST is helping build the datacentre of the future for the next generation of GPU and computing. We are investing heavily in software engineering to modernise scale out platforms and produce better outcomes for Quantitative Analytics, AI & Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Life Sciences, Animation and VFX, Containers, and Backup.
We will contact you once you have registered, and if you are unable to attend in person we will send you the option to join us virtually.
During this session, you will:
- Meet like-minded technical peers that are intrigued to learn more about VAST Data.
- Learn about how our technology can benefit your organisation by understanding how it is currently being used.
- Get under the covers and understand more about how the technology works.
We also invite you to stay after the event to engage with the team and network with drinks and snacks.
- 3.00pm Introduction – Why Vast, Why Now? – Jason
- 3.15pm Our vision for the future – Renen
- 3.45pm: An overview of top use cases – Sven
- 4.15pm: Deep dive into how VAST is modernising Big Data Analytics and GPU Workloads – Leon
- 5.15pm – Networking